How to Sign in to Office from Various Devices?
In order to get full access to Office apps and suite, you first need to sign in to your Office account. Before proceeding to sign in procedure please make sure you have an existing Microsoft account or you can create one through Microsoft official website. Use the below steps to sign in to your Microsoft office account on Windows PC and then edit, create and access your office files.
- First of all, open any of the office apps such as Word or Excel and then open an existing file or create new on your Windows PC.
- Click on the file tab on the top left corner of the window and then click on Account or Office Account.
- Now click on Sign in and then enter your email address and password. Note that if you already have an Office subscription, do sign in with the Microsoft account linked to the subscription to get full access to your Office suite.
Sign in to Office from Office for Mac:
- Launch any office app such as Word, Excel or PowerPoint and then click on Sign in.
- If you are editing a file or document, select file option on the top and then New from Template.
- Click on Sign In tab and enter your Office email address and password.
Sign in to Office from Android or Chromebooks:
- At first, launch the office app on your device and then on the Recent screen click on Sign In.
- Type in the Microsoft account email address and password you use with Office and then select sign in.
- Do sign in with the Microsoft account which is linked to your Office account to get full access of Office.
Sign in to Office Online:
- Visit www.office.com on your web browser and then click on Sign In option on the top right corner of the screen.
- Enter the email address and password linked to your Office subscription. Note that you can use any of your Microsoft accounts to sign into Offices such as personal Microsoft account or your work or school account.
Sign in to Office from iPhone or iPad:
- Launch any office app such as Word or Excel on your device and then click on Sign In on the Account Screen.
- Type in your Microsoft Account email address and password in the given field and then click on Next to complete the procedure.
Sign in to office from Windows Phone:
- Open Microsoft Word or Excel on your device and then tap Sign In.
- Enter the Microsoft email address and password linked with your Office account.
In case you are having any trouble with your office account surf to our website www.office.com/setup and access the available resources to get your issues fixed right away. Or you can contact via phone number +1800-958-211.