How to Install or Reinstall Office on Mac Using Offline Installer?
If you bought office product online with a product key then first you will need to redeem your key before installing your product. To redeem the product key first of all sign in to your Microsoft account or create a new account and then sign in. After that, you will need to enter your product key into the given field at office.com/setup and simply click next. Below are the steps to install and activate office on macOS device and can be used for any office suite or version.
- At first, visit www.office.com and then sign in to your Microsoft Account if you aren’t already signed in.
- Make sure you sign in with the account which is linked with your subscription and Microsoft account or work or school account.
- Now click on Install office or Install Office Apps on the Office home page and then Select Install or your version of Office suite.
- Follow the onscreen prompts to complete the installation process and then wait as the Office is installing.
- After the installation gets finished open Finder on your Mac and then go to Downloads.
- Double-click the Microsoft Office installer.pkg file and then click Continue to begin with the installation.
- There are chances you may receive an error saying Microsoft Office installer.pkg can’t be opened because it is from an unidentified developer, in that case, you need to move the file from downloads folder to the desktop. Now Press Ctrl + click to launch the installer file.
- Go through the software license agreement and click Continue to give your consent.
- Now click on Agree to the terms of the software license agreement.
- Select how you want to install Office on your Mac and then click on Continue.
- Here you can change the install location of office on your Mac and then select install.
- Now you need to verify your Mac login password when prompted and then select Install Software.
- Click on close after the installation gets finished and its all done.
After the successful installation of Office on your device, you need to activate it. You can also visit www.office.com/setup for mac for more setup and troubleshooting guides. To do so first open the Launchpad on your MacBook and then click on Microsoft word icon in the Launchpad. On the What’s New windows click on the Get Started tab. Select Sign in and then enter your Microsoft account credentials linked to your subscription and click Next. At last click Start Using Word to use office app. For any help please contact +1800-958-211.